Saturday, December 18, 2010

one card

Good evening all .
How are all your preparation to Christmas? 
I made this card to a very special daughter's friend who celebrate her 12th birthday and turning to a young lady....
I'm not tottally satisfied with my colouring and I hope to emprove .....
The card is entered to the following challenges : 
Sarah Hurley - sketch
Totally Gorjuss - for someone special 
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes
Allsorts - anything goes
Ces - anything goes  



Hugs 
Orit

6 comments:

  1. what a pretty card Orit - beautiful colours ans flowers, the young lady will love it
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Orit

    A really great card, thank you for joining in my theme fortnight Allsorts and good luck.

    B x
    Don't miss my candy here

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute love the lavendar! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments! Hope to see you again!

    Also, just to let you know that I have Candy on my blog!
    http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card hunni..Love the purples (my fave colour lol!!) have a wonderful christmas and thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card I adore lilac. I love your take on my sketch.

    Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week.

    Patsi

    xx

    ReplyDelete