Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wheels

Hello everybody and happy Halloween .
Do you know the days that nothing is going the way it should be....? So, today is one of these days - I tried to make a card and couldn't make it right with my markers. The second try was to paint with watercolour pencils and my waterbrush split water all over. 
The 3rd try was a little bit better but this is not the end of the story ....
I made the card accorording to a sketch from critter sketch challenge blog  and didn't notice the it should include ....buttons (lol).
So this time the card is going to enter the following challenges: 
Color Throwdown - colours
Critter Sketch blog - sketch and buttons (sorry that I have no buttons)
Raise the Bar - go ,go ,go (wheels)




Hugs 
Orit

7 comments:

  1. Great card for a little boy ! Love that image and the embossing
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card and such a cute image - great for a boy card! hanks for joining us for the Critter Sketch Challenge and hope you will come back and play again next week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    CSCB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little skateboarder. Great way to use the CTD colors! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an adorable card and you know I totally forgot the buttons on my card so your is great with the brads.Thanks for playing along with us at the Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry your day was the way it was, but we all have days like that! Your little boy came out cute! Thanks so much for playing the CTD and using my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Orit, I completely understand those days! I once made a card 3 times for something and got it wrong every single time. haha! This card came out adorable, I love that boy-ish image that you used. Thank you so much for entering your card into our Go Go Go challenge at Raise The Bar this week!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image for this challenge! Thanks for playing along at Raise the Bar this week.

    ReplyDelete