Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tour to Nazareth


As I told you before I've been in Nazareth at the last weekend . We took guided tour to the old city ,a very interesting one. I thought maybe you would like to see some of the pictures . 
Because my english is not so good ,I put links to english explanations . 
Enjoy the tour . 

A general view at the city of Nazareth - at the north district of Israel .



We started at the highest spot of the city at the Salesian Church - one of the most beautiful churches .












The next stop is the Mensa Christi Church  - according to the christian tradition it is the place of the last meal.



 From there we went throught the alleys ,between pig trees to the painted house. At the old days the rich families used to decorate their houses with wall or ceilling paints. 








Our next stop was the White Mosque in the middle of the market - I didn't took pictures there .

Now we arrived to the Bassilica of the  Annunciation - a very impressive place  at the c
enter of town . 



And off course ,how it could be without the market -a very colorful one. 




Well , I hope you all enjoy my tour . 
See you next time .


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Photos Orit - thank you for sharing. I love old churches and those painted ceilings are wonderful.. all the detail is amazing
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete