Saturday, October 23, 2010

Retirement

Who doesn't think about the future?
I don't think about I dream about it. Tonight I was dreaming about being retirement ,sitting on a white beach(maybe in Thailand) with a glass of good coctail in my hand, staying in the sun ....the good life . No more work ,no more pressure. Suddenly the alarm clock was ringing and....the early hour made me realized it was all just a dream. 

So , I wake up and starting to create a new card ....a retirement one.
I'm entering this card to the following challenges:
The Sarah Hurley challenges blog- colouring



Don't you want to be there? 
Hugs 
Orit 

2 comments:

  1. OH can i have the sun lounger next to you Orit!!!
    My Dad retired this week . So a very apt card lol
    Love that fat cat
    Lisa ;)
    ps have you entered Sarah Hurleys colouring challenge yet? it closes Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card Orit!

    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges :o)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete