Friday, August 10, 2012

My first Quilling

Hello all.
For along time i'm willing to make a quilling card. 
This week I got my package from joan's with my quilling stuff. After some trials I had my first card.
This is the first card of Happy New Year (Shana Tova) for the jewish new year that coming soon. 
Hope to get improved with this technique...


I want to enter the card to the following challenges: 
Papertake weekly - anything goes
Crafty Catz - anything goes 
{PIN}spirational - photo inspiration (I took the colors)

That's all for now 
What do you say about it? Do you have tips for quilling? 
Hugs 
Orit

8 comments:

  1. You make me want to learn how to quill now!!! This is so gorgeous. LOVE IT!
    Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational Challenges!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow .. what a fab flower for your first attempt.. i can see you will be making lots of pretty projects
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous super card and nice to se quilling thanks for joining in with us over at Crafty catz hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. יפה מאוד, אורית! כל הכבוד! אינה

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card! lovely!

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Pinspirational Challenges!

    - Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orit, nice job at your first attempt at quilling..it's sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational challenges! Please, please come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge! Hope to see you again!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete