Friday, August 24, 2012

50th Anniversary

Hello to you all over the net. 
It's Friday and it's weekend ...that's mean ...creative time ....
Check list: meal is already done, baking - done, laundry - done.The house is clean so....
My parent's friends are celebrating their 50th anniversary this week and my mother asked me to make them a card - clean and simple ....
I choose the color pallet of My time made easy 


And here is my card - the centered Emblishment  is a lace stamped one . 



This card is entered to the My time made easy challenge 
Enjoy your weekend 
Hugs 
Orit 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Orit! I like the dry embossing and the lace stamp in the background. Thanks for sharing this with us at MTME pretty palette! I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your friends loved this special card! Love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete