Saturday, October 20, 2012

Music takes it all

Hi everybody 
How is your weekend started? 
Mine is quite nervous as I have to make a certain biopsy tomorrow and I'm scared ....really scared from the results .  This is the first time that I really want that Sunday will arrive...
My card today is for the words that get more significant through the music. 
I've been using the color palette of Just Us Girls 


And here is my card






I want to enter the card to the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy - anything goes 
Just Us Girls - colors 

That's all for today
Hope to see you soon 
Orit

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card .. i love that background
    Lisa s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Orit, love the sentiment tiles and colours...fabulous..
    Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy…

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    [All the best...
    hope your get good results, be positive]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love using tags on cards and you did a fine job using one on yours. Love the musical score you added in teh BG and the flower on the tag is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete