Saturday, August 18, 2012

5 things i love about you

Good morning friends from avery hot sunny Saturday.

Our New year is around (in a month) and I've already started to make some greeting cards -I'll make a separate post for them ...
In beetween I made a new card - One of my favorite color scheme is this one that was used on Tuesday Alchemy challenge.



And here is the card that I've made - a simple embossed card .


I enter the card also to the Card Mania challenge blog - for anything goes. 

Hugs 
Orit

7 comments:

  1. I like the colors, beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for the Card Mania Challenges!
    Hugs Iva :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!!I love the embossing and the centre piece is so sweet :)


    Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy *hugs* Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour combination! Lovely card! Thanks you for joining out first challenge at Card Mania! We hope to see you again! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i love those colours .. remind me of ice cream .. and fab embossing
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card. I really like your embossing too!! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy.

    With smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty! I love how you can add a personal touch and make a list!

    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Hugs Katya x

    P.S I am having a blog giveaway at my personal blog, you are very welcome to join
    http://madewithlovebykatya.blogspot.ie/2012/07/my-blogs-1st-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute! Great idea!! Thanks so much for joining us this week on Tuesday Alchemy!!

    Cheers!
    Kelli
    Loves Happy Hour

    ReplyDelete