Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tri-Shutter card

Good morning all .
After long two weeks  or more my muse decided to come back. 
Trying to make something different from my regular cards. I saw in you tube  a tutorial of the Tri-shutter card and tried to make it. Somewhere on the way I got lost with the folding but it seems to me fine this way too. 
Here is my card: 

I tried to fold it this way ....


And then the other way .....








I embossed the stamping 



I want to enter the card to the following challenges: 
Crafts and me - 1,2,3 
Papertake Weekly - anything goes 
Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes 
Mawtt- sentimental (no image)

And that's all for today 
Have a great weekend 
Orit


  

7 comments:

  1. this is a very beautiful card!!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a fab design! I love the way it opens out and the wonderful sentiments! The colours and embellishments are gorgeous - it's a really stunning card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Designs and amazing color combo! Love the sentiment too.. oh I just love it all lol! Really gorgeous card and thank you for playing with us at MAWTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous I love the contrasting colours and the shape is lovely - thank you for playing along at MAWTT this week and good luck in the draw hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Orit .. its fabulous - the folding looks fine to me! LOve the colours too
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this fortnight for our sentimental challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very pretty!!
    Please can you put a translator on your blog :-))
    Hugs MontanA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks montana .
      I've put translator right now....

      Delete