Friday, June 1, 2012

Adhesive notebook

Hello Everyone .
The weekend is here...yappi...
Today I had to finish my scrapping notebook ...for almost a week I'm trying to be friendly with her,to scrap a little bit but time flies.
I was inspired by this beautiful photo 



When I was in USA I bought the fabric adhesive stack of  DCWV- and this was a great opportunity to use. It wasn't easy to use but I did it...





You can see on the back side signs from the battle with the adhesive paper.
I want to enter the challenges: 
Charisma Cardz - bling 
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes 

Hugs 
Orit

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful project - Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely project
    thank you for joining us at
    Charisma Cardz.
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete