Saturday, February 4, 2012

Good Luck 2

Good Saturday evening  all. 
Are you ready for your weekend? Are you planning to stay home or travel? 
We had a wonderful shinny Saturday with a lot of visitors (family and friends) and the feeling is ...I don't like Sundays when I have to start the week again...
I got two more cards for my friends who got promoted in the hospital. if you want to remember at the first card - you can see it here 
The first card today I want to enter to the JUG challenge for sketch. 



The second card is


This is all for today. 
Thanks for stopping by and remember- I love to read your comments. 
Hugs 
Orit

4 comments:

  1. ooh they are both wonderful.. i love the punched borders in the top one
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! You used some of my favorite colors too! Thank for playing our JUGs challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THESE cards are SCRUMPTIOUS! Love your use of JUST US GIRLS sketch! THANKS for sharing!

    ReplyDelete