Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back to challenges

Good day everyone. 

I missed u all ....
I were in a work related confernce which took place in Nazareth - a large arab city at the  north district of Israel. Exept hearing the lectures we went to a walking guided tour in the city. 
It was a hot day but the views were great. - maybe i'll post the pictures from the churchs and the holy places. Because of this convention I didn't do nothing during two weeks ....
So, today is the day .....
The image was painted with watercolor pencils (with promarker blender pen) - one of my first paintings so ....don't laught at me.
This card is entering the following challenges : 
Color Throwdown - colours  



Thanks for joining me 
Orit


1 comment:

  1. Great to have you back ..would love to see your pictures.
    Fab little card - great for a teenage boy
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete