Saturday, December 8, 2012

clean and simple

Hello, It's Saturday morning and the rain keeps falling, it is  cold outside. Getting up from bed(not easy at all) , drink some hot coffee and thinking about my next card. I want to make for my father that celebrate his birthday with me (today, on the first candle of Hanukkah). 
Open the laptop and saw the challenges and ....BINGO ....I've got an idea...
Running to the desk and started working. 
This is the outcome 






I love it ....
I want to enter the card to the following challenges :
Just Us Girls - embossing 
MAWTT- clean and simple 
Raise the Bar - blue and whites 

HAPPY HANUKKAH
Orit 



4 comments:

  1. oh this is so pretty , i love mainly white cards and the embossed panel is gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ah this is lovely, what a great creation, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those embossed flowers are fabulous!! Wonderful use of this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! this is stunning! I love the combo of the polka dots and flowers. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete