Saturday, November 3, 2012

Support card

Good morning all

It is Saturday again - it was a messy week ....I hope that those of you who lives on the east coast of USA passes Sandy with no significant damage. 

My card today was started with the Just Us Girls sketch and the color palette of My Time Made Easy




And here is the card 






I would like to enter the following challenges: 
Just Us Girls - sketch 
Pin and Tack - anything goes 
Raise The Bar - anything goes 
Totally Gorjuss - buttons 

That's all for now
I hope you loved my work and I'll be pleased to see your comments 
Hugs 
Orit 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely layout and the little key charm is great touch is goes perfectly with your paper. Thanks for joining in at My Time Made Easy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you matched the paper and embellishment and the buttons are a nice touch! Thanks for joining the pretty palette challenge over at MTME! Tracy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch and a great mesage on the card :) Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on the sketch and the sentiment is so powerful. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Love the vintage design with the key, buttons and punchworks. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous encouraging, card! I love the key! Thanks for joining us at MTME pretty palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veryi pretty card! I love the addtion of the key! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete