Saturday, January 7, 2012

Leftovers

Hello everyone. 
How was your week? It's amazing how time flies....
My card this week is for a combined challenges: 
At Tuesday Trio there was a sketch and we had to do the card using leftovers...OMG, I've got so many ...
The card is entered the: Colour create challenge - red, cream and green sage.
Ces - Anything goes
Make it Monday
So I took my leftovers box and starting to look for the right thing, the one that will catch my eye.
Suddenly it happened - the card ....






So, this is my card and I'm waiting for your comments 
Hugs 
Orit 


9 comments:

  1. The colours are perfect for the Colour Create Challenge! And the image you used is quite striking. Thank you for joining us at Colour Create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Orit. The colours are perfect for the Colour Create challenge and I love the lo you have used.

    Thank you for joining us. Good luck with the challenge.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Orit, lovelyd design. Thanks for taking part in this weeks "Anything Goes" at the CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the colours are so pretty . LOve the punched borders too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card hun, love your papers and colours.. Saw this on Make It Monday...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous! I love challenges that help me use up my leftovers. :) Your layout is very pretty and I love the details you added as well. Gorgeous image. :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
    Good luck to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I saw this on Make it Monday and wanted to stop by and say hi!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. אני לא יודעת מה יש לבלוגר
    אבל ניסיתי כבר כמה פעמים להגיב וזה לא מופיע מקווה שהפעם יצליח
    הכרטיס פשוט מקסים
    השאריות שלך מהממות , הצבעים נפלאים
    !והחותמת יפיפיה
    תודה שהצטרפת אלינו לאתגר שלוש בשלישי

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Orit! Love the punched edges!

    ReplyDelete