Saturday, May 22, 2010

flowers and more


Hi everyone
How was your week? How is your weekend? 
My week was a short one - because of a holiday I worked only for two days.....I wish it will akways be like this. The sad thing was that the muse run away and I didn't made any card till today. 
In today's card I used a coloured digital image (as most of the time, since I don't know to colour so good) and the card will entered to the following challenges: 
The SPCC - colours
Tuesday Trio - sketch 
Totally Gorjuss - bling 
Saturday challenges - no patterned paper







This is for now ....
Orit 

6 comments:

  1. Love your textures, layers, flowers and brads! Great job Orit! Thansk for joining us at SPCC!
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Orit. What a cute image and I love the bling. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card hun, love all the blingy gems!
    Thanks for sharing at SCSC this week, hope to see you next time too.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable!!!! Such a great image :)

    Deanne SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Orit ,
    i think you coloured this card wonderfully. I love the embossed background and the doily
    Hope you are well
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Great job! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete