Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another spring time

Hello my friend .
Today ,I've  got a day off from work and what a lovely day it was. The sun is shinning and it's almost hot outside. I was sitting in my little garden with a lot of my stuff around me and make a card. This is my first attemp with my new "Sew easy" tool. it's not perfect but i assume that it will be better ...
The card is entering the following challenges: 
Tuesday Trio - sketch & dots
By the cute and girly - spring time
Everybody Art - spring 
Papertake weekly - anything goes
Wild Orchid - anything goes 
Ladybug - stitching 
Sentimental Sunday - anything goes



That's all for today - tomorrow i'm working and then....weekend is here . 
Hugs 
Orit

10 comments:

  1. what a pretty card -cute little image

    Thanks for entering our stitching challenge at LCI this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image you used and I love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops forgot to say -Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
    Good luck
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love your stitching. How lovely to get crafting in the garden!! Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had a lovely day honey! I love your card - great stitching!

    Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, Not fair! I want to sit in my garden, true there is nothing stopping me but it might be a wee bit to cold {more like FREEZING!) LOL
    So glad you played with us at BTC&G this month :) Love the card, the stitching adds so much more to it and the stamp is brilliant! Happy Spring! Good luck x
    Miss ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card Orit, lucky you having the sew easy tool, I would like one of those! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week. Good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, Orit! Thanks for participating in TT challenge!

    ReplyDelete