Friday, September 24, 2010

Rolling

Hello everyone out there .
I'm on a holyday ,yes,again ...lol. This is the last one for this period and i'll be at home for 10 days - what a fun.
This week seems to be my lucky one - I won twice - first at boots rambling (basic grey) and I just discovered that I won the blog hop at the  Ladybug blog - great...
Today I made a card for my nephew's "Bat - Mitzva" (12th. birthday) . 
I want to entered this card to the following challenges: 
Charisma cardz - anything goes
Wild orchid - ribbons and bows



Hope you will have a great weekend 
Orit

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Orit - this is great - so much fun.. brilliantly coloured image .. fabulous embossing and punched border. Love that Happy birthday border
    Well done on your wins ..
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and such a fab image you have used...perfick for this weeks transport challenge...thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little girl image! Great way to use this week's colors! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, Orit! love the cute image, and i see some yummy BasicGrey Euphoria paper - delish! thanks for joining us at Charisma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Stamp and layout.

    Thanks so much for joining us over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete